AND this happens repeatedly. Why isn’t this working?
Wouldn’t you rather leave a workshop with real experience and usable skills like these?
- How to write an ad that attracts quality new patients
- How to master new patient conversions
- How to develop a continuous stream of new patients
- Three skills to keep patients excited about their care plan
- How to hold patients gently accountable
- Skills to get your staff engaged in your practice goals
- Role play through powerful new patient, ROF and “table-talk” scripts
- AND more…
The facts are simple: we learn by doing, and training produces skill. Did you learn to play football at a seminar? No! It started as play, then training with a good coach. Remember how you improved at football camp? Wasn’t it fun?
WHY NOT join us for real small group, in-clinic training? You’ll leave this workshop with usable skills for getting new patients, staying in a “patient valued relationship” (retention) AND working well with staff. ALL so you can help more people, have more fun and be more successful.
Are you skeptical? Of course you are, and I think that’s understandable and it’s actually healthy. After all, what does Five Star know about British culture or the GCC? And will the whole approach be too “American” to be of any use? All of these are great questions.
Let me make a proposal:
- Watch a sneak peek of Dr. Noel Lloyd teaching a new patient training workshop in London.
- Watch the next video where he explains his associate training program.
- AND THEN decide if the Five Star approach is right for you.
And here’s our NO RISK guarantee: If you attend the workshop and it doesn’t meet your expectations – for ANY reason – you get your money back – no questions asked.
|DC only £149||CA only £99||Students £49|
Video #1 Here’s part of a REAL “clients only” training segment from London.
We register at 8:00 a.m., start at 8:30 a.m. sharp and will be through at 5:00 p.m.
Here’s to you! Cheers!
|DCs only £149||CAs only £99||Students only £49|